Here at K Chiropractic, the massage therapist works alongside the chiropractor so you can get the most out or your chiropractic adjustment!
Some of these benefits include:
• Helps muscles to relax and ease pain and stiffness
• Increases joint mobility and stability.
• Improves cardiovascular functions through improved blood circulation and lowered blood pressure, which in turn lowers risks of cardiac health conditions
• Reduces the frequency and intensity of headaches
• Supports better respiratory functions
• Massage therapy improves nervous system functions
• Improves energy levels
• Reduces anxiety and depression by reducing the production of the stress hormone cortisol. This promotes overall relaxation with added benefits like better sleep
Great for people who have never experienced massage before. Its main goal is to promote the feeling of relaxation, reduce stress, and anxiety. The use of long flowing strokes set the stage for an improved sense of well being.
Deep Tissue Massage
This massage involves firm pressure and slow strokes to reach deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue while focusing on releasing trigger points. The main goal for this massage is pain relief, tension relief, and increased range of motion.
The happy medium! Combination massages incorporate the relaxation from a Swedish massage but use the firm pressure from Deep Tissue massage in areas where you might need tension or pain relief.
Other Massage Types
Save yourself the hassle of paperwork in the office. Just click the icon below, download, print, and bring the intake form with you to your first visit.